How is observability adapting to changes in software architecture and modern IT operations?
Software is "eating the world." And as a result, software itself is changing.
This eBook outlines several key trends driving change in software development and operations best-practices. Its goal is to offer business leaders enough connected information to help them ask questions, with an eye to determining whether their own organizations (and competitors) are ahead of, or behind the curve in adopting new techniques, tools, and strategies. The Evolution of Software and Observability eBook discusses how to:
- Write better software, faster, with agile methods
- Improve code quality with more expressive, powerful languages
- Scale up and speed operations with new application architectures
- Save your projects from dependency hell with automation and infrastructure-as-code
- Get features to customers faster with continuous integration and delivery
- Keep apps available and fix them faster with infrastructure monitoring and APM
Fill out the form to get your copy.